BOOK YOUR NEXT EVENT WITH US
3rd Street Gallery is located in Philadelphia's Old City district, right across from the Arden Theater. The gallery is close to restaurants, coffee shops, and historic site and has been in existence for over 40 years.
- Sits on the street level with large windows
- Main section is 175 linear feet and is 19 feet wide, with an additional 9 x 14 feet room in the back
- Two movable walls (each being 7 feet wide) that provide a number of ways to reconfigure the space
- In running feet, there is approximately 140 feet of space for hanging work on the walls
- Ample overhead room for tall sculptures or for hanging works
- Ample track lighting
- Storage closet including a basement level
- Air-conditioned and heated
- Interior foyer and restroom
The Gallery is available for day and evening events and, depending on the Gallery schedule, may be available to non-member artists for a month as a gallery venue.
To host your next event or exhibition
Please contact: Conny Parsons
Click below for more information and details